Friday, May 18, 2012

Biblical Marriage

   While I could come up with an argument, I would rather show you images that would say more than I ever could. I am also someone who grew up in the Protestant-Christian church and who attended Christian schools all my life, especially the stereotypical K-12 ones that only contained what seemed like only 4 students up to my high school years. But I also grew up in tolerant surroundings despite my still-belief in a Higher Power.

Besides referring to the Bible as the authority proclaiming that gays should be condemned to death, this is what Rep. Gipson stated:


This is what Rep. Gipson should also read before he imposes his Biblical beliefs upon civil liberties (and if you cannot read it, feel free to click on the image for the original, legible size!)

*Rep. Gipson quote courtesy of Huffington Post and Biblical Marriage image courtesy of Unicorn Booty at Upworthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment